During the first practice day of the 2012 Pikes Peak Hill Climb we checked out Monster Tajima's new electric-powered E-runner and watched the Vintage and Exhibition divisions roar up the mountain. Our second day, however, was reserved for the fastest of the groups – Unlimited, Time Attack and Open Wheel – which were running in the bottom portion of the course that determines qualifying times.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX