As unlikely a rivalry as it might seem, Peugeot has set its sights on Audi. The French automaker may not be going after Audi at Le Mans anymore these days, but its RCZ sports coupe is still eagerly pursuing the Audi TT with the same vigor it has shown since launching two years ago. To take the fight home to Audi's home territory, Peugeot has launched a special-edition RCZ available exclusively in Germany.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX