Guess cleaner vehicles are just what the consumer ordered. Consulting firm Frost & Sullivan says consumer awareness of sustainable mobility has prompted automakers to develop low-emission vehicles and – quite optimistically – claims that one out of every two vehicles sold in Europe in 2015 will emit less than 120 grams of CO2 per kilometer.
2012 Peugeot 508 RXH Diesel Hybrid: Frankfurt 2011
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 15, 2011
The spotlight at the Peugeot stand here in Frankfurt was directed on one limited edition Peugeot 508 RXH and the French automaker's HX1 concept. But alongside the copper-colored crossover and sleek MPV was the less-exclusive, non-limited version of the 508 RXH.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX