Guess cleaner vehicles are just what the consumer ordered. Consulting firm Frost & Sullivan says consumer awareness of sustainable mobility has prompted automakers to develop low-emission vehicles and – quite optimistically – claims that one out of every two vehicles sold in Europe in 2015 will emit less than 120 grams of CO2 per kilometer.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Peugeot 508 RXH Diesel Hybrid: Frankfurt 2011
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 15, 2011
The spotlight at the Peugeot stand here in Frankfurt was directed on one limited edition Peugeot 508 RXH and the French automaker's HX1 concept. But alongside the copper-colored crossover and sleek MPV was the less-exclusive, non-limited version of the 508 RXH.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models