Nissan is recalling about 320,000 examples of the 2007-2012 Versa in North America because the salt on the roads could lead to their front suspension coil springs breaking.
2012 Nissan Versa
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 24, 2014
There's plenty of space in Canada. In fact, with the second largest land mass of any country in the world, Canada has a population density of just nine people per square mile. But apparently there isn't enough room for more than one cheap Nissan in the True North, Strong and Free.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX