Nissan is making waves with the promise of five new products in the next year, including an all-new Sentra, arguably the model in the company's portfolio that could most use a redesign. Our spy shooters have now captured the forthcoming Sentra and we're happy to say that it looks to be a major upgrade in attractiveness, both inside and out. The Sentra also looks to have grown, as it continues its transition upmarket, further distancing itself from the Versa.
2012 Nissan Sylphy
- Steven J. Ewing
- Apr 23, 2012
Starting with the 2013 Altima, Nissan will be launching five all-new products in the United States over the next 15 months. And while the sedan you see here is initially heading to China as the Nissan Sylphy, it'll be heading to our shores as the Sentra later this year, albeit with a few market-specific tweaks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX