Nissan found out what full-size cargo van buyers wanted in a van, then created the NV to satisfy their requests. It's one thing to get a consumer to tell you what he wants, however, and another to get him to actually buy what you make for him. That's the issue Nissan faces. Dealers are sitting on a 205-day inventory of NVs as of the end of September.
2012 Nissan NV: First Drive
- Sebastian Blanco
- Aug 15, 2011
For a two-week period this year, Nissan apparently incorrectly assembled the air bag control unit in both the 2012 Altima and the 2012 NV work van. That's the news from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which today announced a small recall of the two vehicles – the potential number of vehicles affected is just 54.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX