The Nissan Frontier, Xterra and Pathfinder might all be rugged trucks and SUVs, but two-wheel-drive versions of these vehicles are being recalled due to front suspension components that could possibly fail. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Nissan is recalling about 2,400 of these models due to defective front wheel hubs that were installed on 2012 model-year vehicles built from June 19 through July 12.
2012 Nissan Frontier
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX