Less than a week ago, Nissan teased us with what it called a "high character" concept to be unveiled in São Paulo, Brazil this weekend. We were skeptical, suggesting the concept might be less than sporty considering the show's traditional emphasis on inexpensive workaday iron.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX