Our thirst for details on the upcoming 2012 MV Agusta F3 675 is officially quenched. MV Agusta has rolled out the skinny on the new bike, and in addition to a 126-horsepower, 675cc, three-cylinder engine, the F3 675 packs an astounding amount of technology for the segment.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!