You can go ahead and tear down that poster of the Triumph Street Triple R. The 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 has officially debuted, and the bike promises to bring naked performance to a new level. Essentially a de-bodied F3 Supersport, the Brutale 675 packs 113 horsepower and tips the scales at a feathery 358 pounds dry.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!