You can go ahead and tear down that poster of the Triumph Street Triple R. The 2012 MV Agusta Brutale 675 has officially debuted, and the bike promises to bring naked performance to a new level. Essentially a de-bodied F3 Supersport, the Brutale 675 packs 113 horsepower and tips the scales at a feathery 358 pounds dry.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX