You hear the term "one of one" a lot in the classic car realm. It is meant to indicate the utmost rarity in a vehicle with an extremely limited production run. In contemporary cars, other notable examples include a one-off Bugatti Veyron, or the Ferrari P4/5 commissioned by James Glickenhaus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX