Mercedes has given the dripping-in-luxury Concept Fascination treatment to an unlikely beneficiary: the Viano van. Calling the Viano Vision Pearl a "yacht on four wheels," which was true for other reasons before it got luxed up, the concept has stitched leather flooring in front and a genuine hardword floor in back. Brushed aluminum accents highlight the Bang & Olufsen stereo and center console elements, and a muted pearl silver finish sets off the whole bloody exterior.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX