Mercedes-Benz is recalling over 33,000 examples of the C-Class and CLS-Class for separate issues in the two luxury models. The CLS has a problem with its LED taillights, and there are two possible faults with the fuel delivery module in the C-Class.
2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX