Mercedes-Benz is recalling over 33,000 examples of the C-Class and CLS-Class for separate issues in the two luxury models. The CLS has a problem with its LED taillights, and there are two possible faults with the fuel delivery module in the C-Class.
2012 Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!