It isn't only the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class that's celebrating its 60-year milestone, the S-Class coupe – now called the CL-Class – has been around (sort of) since the 1952 300S. Its birthday cake comes in the form of the CL Grand Edition, a hand-finished version of the already monumental CL550 or CL600 that adds exclusive paints and leathers, the AMG Sports Package and 20-inch wheels.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX