It isn't only the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class that's celebrating its 60-year milestone, the S-Class coupe – now called the CL-Class – has been around (sort of) since the 1952 300S. Its birthday cake comes in the form of the CL Grand Edition, a hand-finished version of the already monumental CL550 or CL600 that adds exclusive paints and leathers, the AMG Sports Package and 20-inch wheels.
2012 Mercedes-Benz CL-Class Coupe Grand Edition
- Chris Tutor
- Mar 5, 2012
In grand tradition, Mercedes-Benz is producing another Grand Edition. This time they're taking the already high-end, high-price, high-style CL-Class coupe and making something God himself might be seen driving. If he could afford it. And if he were European because we Yanks probably won't get the chance to buy one.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX