We've never heard a demon clear its throat, but we're pretty sure that the engineers at Mercedes-Benz have. How else could they create a menacing machine that produces the noises emanating from the 2012 C63 AMG Black Series coupe?
2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe Black Series (Live)
- Jeff Glucker
- Jul 26, 2011
- Matt Davis
- Jul 23, 2011
The only Black Series type of treatment that really grabbed and wrung out our hearts and minds so far was the ultra-hot CLK DTM AMG back in 2005, which – technically – was pre-Black Series. Fine. All the Black Series models that came after should have been more hardcore instead of the mildly up-done aesthetic exercises versus their standard AMG-badged counterparts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX