Mercedes-Benz is set to reveal its all-new B-Class at September's Frankfurt Motor Show, and while we only have vague ideas of what the exterior design will look like, the automaker is now giving us our first glimpse inside the luxury hatchback. Not surprisingly, the cockpit is exactly what you'd expect in a compact Mercedes-Benz – nothing earth-shattering, but certainly packed with upscale amenities and looking decidedly rich for what should be Benz's least costly offering in North America
2012 Mercedes-Benz B-Class Interior
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX