In contrast to the futuristic, otherworldly details of the F-125!, the Mercedes-Benz B-Class makes a here-and-now statement about the present. The sheetmetal language that Benz has been rolling out for years finally makes its debut at the B-Class party, in hopes of proving that a stubby hatch doesn't need to look exactly like a stubby hatch. Mercedes also claims the aerodynamics "set a new benchmark in the segment."
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX