McCall's Motorworks Revival has officially kicked off the festivities in Monterey, California. This year, attendees were treated to a buffet of lust-worthy metal both new and old, including one very special treat. CSX2000, the very first Shebly Cobra assembled by Carroll Shelby himself, drove in under its own power and a distinguished cloud of oil smoke. Long live the snake. Two historically-significant Ford GT40 models showed up on the tarmac as well, including the very first MKI road car ever
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX