Mazda has finally given us all a peek at the company's all-new 2012 CX-5 small crossover ahead of its debut at September's Frankfurt Auto Show. The high-riding five door is draped in the automaker's new "Kodo" design language and relies on a host of SkyActiv engine and transmission options. European buyers will be able to choose between a 2.0-liter gasoline engine and a 2.2-liter diesel powerplant, both with lofty 14:1 compression ratios. Each engine will be available in Standard Power and High
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX