Introduced five years ago, we wouldn't go so far as to say the Maserati GranTurismo is old, but it is getting up there. The Modenese automaker is said to be planning a replacement once the pair of new Quattroportes are ready, but for now, the aggressively curvaceous coupe is to soldier on. And so to tide it over, Maserati is releasing the tempting new version you see here.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX