A replacement for the aging GranTurismo is still a few years out, so in an effort to keep the model line fresh, Maserati has released this all new Sport trim here at the Geneva Motor Show. Essentially replacing the GranTurismo S, the Sport falls directly in between the base car and the hardcore MC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX