As proof that no automaker is immune to the recall bug, Maserati announced a recall for its entire lineup – both the GranTurismo and Quattroporte – due to a software issue with the tire pressure monitoring system. According to the recall notice from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration released earlier this month, affected vehicles could have low air pressure in a tire that is not alerted to the driver properly.
2012 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible Sport: First Drive
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Oct 23, 2012
- Michael Harley
- Sep 26, 2011
Testing Maserati's New Top Dog And Drop Top
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX