Formula 1 racing tends to work in cycles. One team is at the top for a year or two, then another emerges to dominate the next few. It's a trend that has seen the likes of Ferrari, McLaren, Renault (now known as Lotus) and even Brawn (today's Mercedes) win world championships, with Red Bull as the the most recent force to be reckoned with.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies