What's in a name? That depends who you ask. For the folks at Lotus, a name matters a great deal. That's why it fought so hard to regain control of its brand from the team now known as Caterham, and why it is launching racing programs in top series around the world under that same name. For the F1 team that has most recently adopted it, however, the name is less relevant than the winning form to which it hopes to return.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX