Lexus has introduced a slew of 2012 special edition models, including unique variants of the LS 460, ES 350 and CT 200h. The rear-wheel-drive Lexus LS 460 Sport Special Edition offers buyers standard equipment that includes Brembo brakes, a sport-tuned air suspension and sport front seats in addition to 19-inch split-10-spoke wheels and a two-tone leather interior, among other amenities. Expect to hand over $77,000, excluding destination.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX