Lexus has introduced a slew of 2012 special edition models, including unique variants of the LS 460, ES 350 and CT 200h. The rear-wheel-drive Lexus LS 460 Sport Special Edition offers buyers standard equipment that includes Brembo brakes, a sport-tuned air suspension and sport front seats in addition to 19-inch split-10-spoke wheels and a two-tone leather interior, among other amenities. Expect to hand over $77,000, excluding destination.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Lexus Special Editions
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!