We've already been behind the wheel of the 2012 Lexus GS sedan, and we've spied it lapping the Nürburgring under layers of camouflage. All that time, though, we've been forced to imagine what the finished product will look like under all those loose-fitting layers of clothing.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX