We've already been behind the wheel of the 2012 Lexus GS sedan, and we've spied it lapping the Nürburgring under layers of camouflage. All that time, though, we've been forced to imagine what the finished product will look like under all those loose-fitting layers of clothing.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!