As we discovered the first time we spent a week with one, the Lexus CT 200h is an intriguingly Euro-centric player in the entry tier of the premium market. With a starting price of $29,120 in 2012 (plus $895 for delivery), the CT represents the least expensive way to get into a new Lexus. At that price, it seems like a reasonable choice. For just a few dollars short of $40,000, our test car – a loaded F Sport model, a new trim level for 2012 – lost pretty much all of its value propos
2012 Lexus CT 200h F Sport: Quick Spin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX