According to a new report, Land Rover will soon adopt a global naming structure that allows the company's products to carry the same nomenclature around the world. Currently, Land Rover sells the LR4 and LR2 here in the United States, but overseas, these vehicles are better known as the Discovery and Freelander, respectively.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX