Among the many not-for-U.S.-sale vehicles we adore, there are few SUV's counted. In fact, there may be just one: The Land Rover Defender. Unavailable in the colonies since many of us were in short pants – or at least college – the Defender is the direct descendent of the original Landie and the last bastion of the traditionally butch British utility. Sure, the Defender is no longer quite as hardcore as it was in the Land Rover Series II and III days, but it's clearly no Range Rover.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models