Among the many not-for-U.S.-sale vehicles we adore, there are few SUV's counted. In fact, there may be just one: The Land Rover Defender. Unavailable in the colonies since many of us were in short pants – or at least college – the Defender is the direct descendent of the original Landie and the last bastion of the traditionally butch British utility. Sure, the Defender is no longer quite as hardcore as it was in the Land Rover Series II and III days, but it's clearly no Range Rover.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX