The Chrysler-Fiat merger has already spawned some nicely badge-engineered Chryslers for the U.K. market, and now comes payback. The 2012 Lancia Voyager goes on sale in Europe this month, and if it looks like a Chrysler Town & Country Limited, well, that's because it is.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX