Lamborghini typically unveils a droptop version of one of its models at the LA Auto Show, generally with a very long and very Italian name. This year is no exception, as Lamborghini has pulled the wraps off the Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder, essentially a convertible version of the Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!