Lamborghini typically unveils a droptop version of one of its models at the LA Auto Show, generally with a very long and very Italian name. This year is no exception, as Lamborghini has pulled the wraps off the Gallardo LP550-2 Spyder, essentially a convertible version of the Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX