Kia is hard at work cranking out a rash of new models, according to Automotive News. The South Korean automaker has plans to launch a new 40-mile-per-gallon version of the Forte Koup in January 2013, and the two-door will likely be trailed by a new five-door hatchback and yet another larger coupe. The latter two will likely see dealers by next summer, though Kia says those of us waiting to get our hands on the new Quoris flagship will have to twiddle our thumbs until 2015 at the earliest. As you
2012 Kia K9
- Jeff Sabatini
- May 2, 2012
We so wanted to lead this post with a Jim Belushi joke. Alas, the Kia press release announcing the launch of its rear-drive flagship in Korea today specifically clarifies that the K9 will be renamed for other markets.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX