This is the second-generation, 2012 Kia Cee'd that we'll soon be feasting our eyes on at the Geneva Motor Show. Kia claims it has "enhanced maturity and presitge within a sport package," and based on the (admittedly retouched and beautified) photos, we're inclined to agree.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX