This is the second-generation, 2012 Kia Cee'd that we'll soon be feasting our eyes on at the Geneva Motor Show. Kia claims it has "enhanced maturity and presitge within a sport package," and based on the (admittedly retouched and beautified) photos, we're inclined to agree.
- Feb 15, 2012
2012 Kia Cee'd revealed
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!