Opinions on the Jeep Liberty replacement appear to be just as divided as those on the current Liberty. The mid-range SUV we have now hasn't done whopping sales numbers for a while, and gets dinged for its engine, transmission, gas mileage and reliability, but in its penultimate year of existence, Jeep moved almost 40 percent more of them than the year before. The Liberty replacement that is yet unnamed is expected to be built on a Dodge Dart platform and pack an available nine-speed transmission
2012 Jeep Liberty Arctic Edition: LA 2011
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 17, 2011
Jeep may not have anything big to show us here in Los Angeles, but that doesn't mean the automaker has arrived empty-handed. New for 2012, Jeep has released special Arctic Editions of both the Wrangler and Liberty SUVs, and the icy duo make their debut here at the LA Auto Show.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!