The Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR currently holds the unofficial production car record for a Nürburgring lap with a time of 7:12.13. The Porsche Panamera Turbo S is the first four-door to show up on the list of lap times with a 7:52.00. The Audi RS6 Avant is the quickest wagon with a time of 8:09.00, and the first thing resembling a sport utility vehicle is the BMW X6 M at 8:24.00. That right there would be the target for a Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 were someone to bring one to Germany for a 'Ring r
2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX