With the F-Type taking the lion's – or Jaguar's – share of attention lately, it would be all too easy to forget all about a Jag once known as the XK. But it existed, and it could once again.
2012 Jaguar XK
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 16, 2012
The naturally-aspirated V8 that only gets a single application in the combined 2013 Jaguar XF and XJ lines soldiers on in the 2013 XK (a 2012 model is pictured, but there are no syling changes), with four of the eight XKs available from next year fitted with the 385-horsepower engine. Yes, that's eight XKs, instead of the six that are currently available – a Touring Coupe and Convertible join the family at lower the price point.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX