With the F-Type taking the lion's – or Jaguar's – share of attention lately, it would be all too easy to forget all about a Jag once known as the XK. But it existed, and it could once again.
- Apr 20, 2011
2012 Jaguar XK
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Aug 16, 2012
The naturally-aspirated V8 that only gets a single application in the combined 2013 Jaguar XF and XJ lines soldiers on in the 2013 XK (a 2012 model is pictured, but there are no syling changes), with four of the eight XKs available from next year fitted with the 385-horsepower engine. Yes, that's eight XKs, instead of the six that are currently available – a Touring Coupe and Convertible join the family at lower the price point.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models