Jaguar has long been a company of split personalities. On one hand are the luxury sedans that shuttle British cabinet ministers around London and investment bankers to the country club. On the other are the sport coupes that stick it to the world's finest on racing circuits and bar-stools the world over. But those two are getting closer and closer all the time. The GTs are getting more luxurious, and the sedans are getting sportier. So while Jaguar seems to roll out upgraded specs for its XKR wi
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX