Jaguar has long been a company of split personalities. On one hand are the luxury sedans that shuttle British cabinet ministers around London and investment bankers to the country club. On the other are the sport coupes that stick it to the world's finest on racing circuits and bar-stools the world over. But those two are getting closer and closer all the time. The GTs are getting more luxurious, and the sedans are getting sportier. So while Jaguar seems to roll out upgraded specs for its XKR wi
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!