The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of 4,195 Jaguar XF models from the 2010 to 2012 model years due to potential fuel leak woes.
2012 Jaguar XF Supercharged: Review
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 6, 2012
It's no secret that automotive designers build large clay models of their cars while working out a final design. But let us axe you something: What happens when a design is approved and the car is put into production? Deconstruction. And boy, it sure looks like fun.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX