The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced a recall of 4,195 Jaguar XF models from the 2010 to 2012 model years due to potential fuel leak woes.
- Aug 8, 2013
2012 Jaguar XF Supercharged: Review
- Steven J. Ewing
- Jun 6, 2012
It's no secret that automotive designers build large clay models of their cars while working out a final design. But let us axe you something: What happens when a design is approved and the car is put into production? Deconstruction. And boy, it sure looks like fun.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models