Ah, Europe: The land of forbidden wagons. Automakers like Cadillac and Acura may have taken a chance and brought out new wagons in the United States over the past few years, but it doesn't mean that the Yankee market will be flooded with useful premium cargo-haulers anytime soon. A shame, too, since Jaguar's new XF Sportbrake is an estate we'd love to see parked at Autoblog Towers. She's pretty.
2012 Jaguar XF Sportbrake
- Noah Joseph
- Feb 29, 2012
If you're of the opinion that the world needs fewer bloated crossovers and SUVs and more station wagons, first of all, you're in good company. Wagons can offer all the cargo capacity and most of the versatility of their taller siblings, only without the wobbly handling and excess weight. Secondly, today's your day, because Jaguar has unleashed its new XF Sportbrake.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX