This past weekend, the Formula One circus rolled into Eifel for the German Grand Prix. And though it was campaigned once again at the Nürburgring, the race was held on the GP-Strecke. The infamous Nordschleife hasn't been used for F1 racing since the early 80s, when it was deemed too dangerous for modern open-wheelers. But while they were on site, championship leaders Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber and their sponsor Infiniti didn't miss the opportunity for a little wheel-to-wheel action a
2012 Infiniti M35h
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX