Infiniti is issuing three separate recalls for its Q50 Hybrid and Q70 Hybrid and M35 Hybrid covering roughly 13,794 vehicles in North America.
2012 Infiniti M35h: Quick Spin
- Eric Loveday
- Sep 6, 2011
Already available in the U.S., the 2012 Infiniti M35h is finally trickling into dealerships over in Europe. Infiniti says the M35h is currently available at 45 dealerships across 21 European countries and that the hybrid M is cost-competitive with the Europe-only diesel-fueled M30d. For example, Infiniti says the M35h starts at €56,600 ($79,800 U.S. at the current exchange rate) in Germany, only €1,500 ($2,115 U.S.) more than an equivalent M30d.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX