Come October of 2011, there will be a revised version of the Infiniti FX available at your local dealership. For 2012, Nissan's luxury arm has bestowed its flashy crossover with a distinctive new front fascia that draws clear influence from Infiniti's latest design language first seen on the Infiniti Essence Concept from the 2009 Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX