Shouldn't this have happened by now? For 2013, both the Infiniti EX and FX crossovers will be powered by the automaker's 325-horsepower 3.7-liter V6, replacing the 3.5-liter V6. Naturally, the official nomenclature has been changed to EX37 and FX37 for the new model year.
2012 Infiniti EX35: Review
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX