Next year, every driver in the IndyCar Series will be driving the new Dallara chassis. But one pilot already had a wealth of experience in the new car: the late Dan Wheldon.
Dan Wheldon tests 2012 IndyCar at Mid-Ohio
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 10, 2011
A little over a year since officials picked the Dallara proposal over those of its rivals, testing has begun in earnest on the next-generation IndyCar chassis.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX