It's a great time to be a fan of small cars, and Hyundai is nearly ready to add its 2012 Veloster into the marketplace. If you've been waiting for this one to appear in your local showroom, we've got some news for you. Hyundai Motor America President and CEO John Krafcik just tweeted that it's going to cost you $17,300 for a Veloster. Full pricing is due later this week, but that base price undercuts the Honda CR-Z, arguably its most natural rival, by over $2,000, while offering more room and th
2012 Hyundai Veloster: First Ride
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX