Motor Trend reports Hyundai has confirmed that its next-generation Santa Fe will bow at the 2012 New York Auto Show. The third-generation Santa Fe is expected to hit dealer lots by the end of the year as a 2013 model. Hyundai hasn't disclosed exactly what we can expect from the vehicle when it arrives, though spy shots suggest a vehicle more in-line with the automaker's current design language. MT believes the 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe will continue on with the same powertrain options found in the c
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe spy shots
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 11, 2011
Where would you expect to find Santa Fe? Why, in the desert, of course! And that's just where this Hyundai prototype was heading to undergo hot-weather testing. But on the way, the engineers apparently needed to take a rest, and our intrepid team of spy photographers found this test mule sitting in the parking lot of a motel.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX