The Azera has become something of an odd fit within the Hyundai lineup. It slots above the Sonata but below the Genesis sedan and utilizes front-wheel-drive architecture. Think of it as a sort of Toyota Avalon competitor, a larger, comfortable cruiser for more traditional buyers. Nevertheless, Hyundai is committed to offering the Azera here in the United States, and the automaker has just confirmed via Twitter that next-generation 2012 model will debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show later this yea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX