The 2006 Azera was the first shot that Hyundai took at going upmarket, a big, soft, front-wheel-drive sedan packed with content and offered at a bargain price compared to the Toyota Avalon and Buick LaCrosse. But today, this Korean import seems more like it comes from the Island of Misfit Toys. Azera has quietly persisted while Hyundai has launched several well-received models, from the Genesis to the 2011 Sonata to the brand-new Veloster. Now comes the Azera's 15 minutes of fame, in the form of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX